Thursday, January 3, 2008

A sweet invitation

(During one of our Riddle family dance sessions...we play loud music and dance all over the living room like crazy people...)

Mariana (to Manah): Will you please dance me?

Manah: How could I resist that?

*side note: These dance sessions are the reason my husband and children won the crazy dance contest at our national night out celebration a few months ago. I however, reserve this for the privacy of our living room, so don't expect to witness anything crazy!

4 comments:

Kelle said...

Are you trying to induce labor? I remember those days with Hannah. I walked the Post Oak Mall like a mad woman way past my due date.

I am anxiously awaiting the news! Prayers for you and the baby are not lacking here!

Kristen said...

Actually, we just all really like to dance. I have been walking like crazy though and let them strip the membranes because I really don't want to have to induce. We will see. Thanks SO much for the prayers. You guys are in ours too! :-)

Kelle said...

Is there a baby yet? I am checking your blog way too often these days! I am looking forward to hearing the name you picked too. We are having major difficulties with another girl name, so hopefully we don't need one just yet.

Em said...

okay...based on the total lack of anything being posted from your corner of the blogosphere... is it safe to assume you've had that baby?