Monday, March 2, 2009

You want WHAT?

After finishing an NFP teaching session this evening, I returned to my family to enter this post-bathtime conversation:

Allia: Pleeease, Daddy.

Daddy: No, sweetie.

Allia: Mommy, will you please blow dry my hinee.

Mommy: What? Silly girl, we blow dry your hair not your hinee.

Allia: Well, Daddy does it for me sometimes. Daddy please. I didn't dry it enough with my towel.

Mommy: Do you have hair on your hinee that needs blow drying? (I was trying to help her realize the silliness of her request).

Allia: Yeah. Here look. (Mommy gets mooned).

Mommy: Nope, I don't see any hair there. We are not blow drying it.

Mariana: Here, check mine. (Mommy gets mooned again!)

Mommy: Nope. No hair. Now can we please just get ready for bed?!

2 comments:

Rich said...

Austin dries his hinee with a hair dryer? Ahhhhh, the dirt we have on him at Schola practice continues to grow. >:-)

Kristen said...

No way..he dries Allia's for her sometimes. This was the first I had heard of it! I have now added a few words to the post to clarify. ;-) Thanks, Rich.