Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Sick again?

Whiny. Tired. Irritable. Runny-nosed. Coughing. Feverish.
These are all adjectives desribing our household this week. Again.
I don't usually consider my self superstitious at all, but when my husband marveled out loud a couple of months ago how we had not been sick all fall, I went, "SHHHHHHH." Now there is no marveling. Just whining and coughing. We seem to be catching some awful bug every few weeks. Ick. At least we haven't gotten the stomach bug yet (should I even say that?!?). Come on, summertime. Praise God, though, that 1. I am not sick this time with them and 2. That there is still time to get well before Easter! :-) Yay! I guess it is pretty fitting for Holy Week after all. We wish all of you out there a very Happy, Holy and Healthy Easter celebration!!!

1 comment:

Em said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!