Wednesday, May 30, 2007

At last

my husband is investigating reasonably priced digital cameras! Hooray! We never bought one because when I mentioned wanting one, he asked around and investigated, determining that the one we would have to buy would be about $500. Yikes! But thanks to my mom stumbling upon a really good deal on a less expensive snapshot camera, his interest has been sparked. Digital world, here we come (sometime soon at least).

So, we spent a fun Memorial Day weekend with his family in Corpus Christi with a trip to the beach (where the girls did not set foot in the water except one traumatic trip of Mariana's with 'Lito) and many fun moments with 'Lito and 'Lita. But alas...the photos are still in the camera...but not for long! :-)

2 comments:

Em said...

We spent way too much money on our digital camera. I have been looking around on Ebay (just to make myself feel bad) and you can get an excellent camera used for way cheap. The next time around I am going to do that, because it saves sooooo much money. Anyway, just my .02!
You're gonna love a digital camera. Can't wait to see your new pics!

Em said...

Just to give you an idea, the camera that we bought 4 years ago, which takes excellent pictures (my husband did a ton of research and got a top of the line camera) , I can get on ebay right now for 6-20% of the original purchase price. OUCCCHhhh.