Friday, November 23, 2007

Some results

Well, I wish I could take credit for the biggest and best project here...the new kitchen floor! The only thing I can really take credit for is the whining commenting on how terrible the used-to-be-white-ten-years-ago linoleum floor looked! I have a very loving, generous, talented father and husband who both did this for me! What a gift! They are so sweet to share my nesting. :-)

BEFORE:




This is just after mopping...see how dingy it looked?!

AFTER:








Here is my homeschooling bookshelf complete with a basket on top for Library books, inspired by Lillian, so that we do not mix them up with our own book collection and hopefully avoid big fines! Quite a few of our books are actually missing out on loan since we are not using them yet, but we still really needed a single space for everything. This seems to work perfectly!



Other projects not pictured are:
One closet reorganized
Our family scrapbook caught up
Stamped and addressed envelopes ready for Christmas letters and birth announcements

Hopefully lots more will be getting done around here...only 5 weeks left (I HOPE!)

1 comment:

Em said...

I LOVE your floors! How beautiful. And great color. I wish I could paint my whole house brown. THAT would save a lot of work!