Monday, June 13, 2016

Camp updates and more

It is a crazy week at our house. I have my two biggest helpers off at camp, and we receive updates and photos of them once or twice a day (no phones allowed, so we can't talk to them!). My next two oldest have in-town camps all afternoon, and we decided to tackle a house project while the big girls are gone. Whew!

Here are the camp girls...
From yesterday, I have no idea what they are doing...some sort of skit or song I guess. Maybe I will come back and add captions once they get home and explain! ;)

From today...
the lake where they are swimming, among other things
 Allia on the Zip Line


Looks like Mariana found a buddy. Yay!
We were assured that there are unlimited popsicles for cooling off after playing in the heat. Here is proof! (Allia and her cabin mates).

And the house project:
Before 
(Austin and the other kids got all the furniture out and cleared the closets, took up all of the carpet and ripped out the tackboard all while I was driving to and fro to drop the girls off. Very impressive!).
 Gloria and I sampling paint (Allia wanted beachy green)
 Daddy finishing off the paint job (Pawpaw did a TON of the work while Austin and I were otherwise occupied during the day today!).

And of course these guys have to have a little fun too.
I will have to try to get a picture of Gloria and Stephen at their afternoon camp tomorrow! I missed out today, but they had lots of fun and can't wait to go back!

No comments: