Friday, June 24, 2016

VBS finale

VBS ended today. I was able to help with snacks 2 of the days, but I was totally pooped after that! Whew! It was lots of fun to work with such awesome people and serve such sweet kiddos. I snapped a few shots of my snackers.


And the performaces today... I was super proud of Stephen because prior to this week, he was not a singer/dancer. I must admit, I bribed him the 2nd day. I just knew if he tried it, he would have fun. So I offered him "a surprise" if he sang and danced. And ya know what? He liked it so much that he did it the rest of the week and had a lot more fun at VBS. Yay! :)
Anastasia (Pre-K)

 Stephen (1st)


Gloria (3rd)
And Mariana...the music team did the music for the closing mass. This photo was after mass, so she was not acting this goofy during mass! ;)
Allia helped with snacks all week, and I fully intended to get a picture of her the days I was there. But clearly my prego brain just can't handle too much! :p

No comments: