Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My other campers

I actually remembered to take a picture of my other campers when I picked them up today. The director brings some cool creature each day, and though you can't see it, the girls behind them are holding a big chameleon. It was pretty cool. Yesterday it was a tarantula! :0


Today they did an activity with these clear balls that look like they disappear when you put them in water. Gloria snagged a few to bring home, and they are all the rave!
I am so glad I decided to sign them up for this. They are having such a great time instead of being bored all afternoon while I rest/get things done and the older girls are gone! I was a little disappointed to find that they watched a movie yesterday, as that was not in the camp description and therefore I did not know to ask what they would be watching ahead of time. But I knew today, so I asked! The head lady seemed a little defensive and talked a lot about how hot it is outside. So it seems like this may not have been part of the original plan. But they are doing so many other cool activities and crafts that it is worth it!

No comments: