Monday, June 20, 2016

VBS Week!

We are barely finished with our big camp week and now on to VBS week. Wow!

I was almost surprised at how eager the older girls were to help out after such a busy, exhausting (but totally fun) week. Unfortunately, my tired prego body is not as eager. I do plan on helping out a few days but just can't handle a full week of non-stop mornings! So Sebastian and I were buddies this morning. Anastasia was SO excited that she gets to go this year! I will have to get a good picture of everyone tomorrow. Check in today was a bit chaotic, so I was just happy to get everyone to their places with their shirts and name tags!

I was wondering where Mariana would end up helping. We missed the volunteer orientations because of them being out of town and Father's Day. It looks like she got to help with the Music team. Yay for her, as it is being run by some of our dear friends, the K family! :)

No comments: