Monday, June 13, 2016

Camp Girls!

I drove Allia and Mariana to Challenge Camp yesterday. They have been waiting and preparing for so long for this!


I helped them choose and make their beds and get settled in, then they were off to gather with their fellow campers (quite a few of whom are from our parish, which is nice!).  Then it was time for me to leave them there. It was harder than I thought! I have only sent them off with family before, so this was new for all of us. BUT I know they are in wonderful hands. The camp is Catholic and all girls (otherwise we probably would not have let them go), and I know several of the moms helping including one of the directors. They are all so amazing! I can't wait to hear about their week. In the meantime, I will be praying many rosaries. ;)

No comments: