Friday, March 6, 2009

WORDS

I made a list of the older girls' words at 14 months because it seemed like their vocabularies just exploded at that point. I think Gloria actually had her explosion a little earlier, but for consistency's sake, I waited to make her list until now. So here it is...

Da-deeee (Daddy)
Ayyya (Allia)
Mannah (Mariana and/or Manah)
Seesah (Jesus)
Maayeeee (more)
Ah, duh (all done)
Deeeee (drink)
Tay ceeooo (thank you)
Nigh, nigh (night night)
Hieeee (hi)
Bye bye
Daaaa (dog)
Mow (cat)
tuh, tit (touch it, as in her diaper when I am changing her. I tell her "don't touch it, and she says "tuh tit" over and over while she tries to touch it!)
bahdoo (balloon)
Tuhtuh (turtle)
pat,pat (on one of us, usually followed by "awwww" because that is what we always say)
Seeuuu (shoe)
Wow
Pati (paci)
Sih sit (when standing in her rocking chair waiting for me to notice)
Nooooooo (nose as she points to either her nose or someone else's)
Mouuuuuw (mouth, sometimes she points)
Up (as in hold me)
Baaaah (ball)

What a talker! And I thought the other two were verbal. Whew! I am sure there are a few others I am forgetting, but I will add them later if I need to!

No comments: