Saturday, August 7, 2021

Covid Quarrantine :/

I had started feeling iffy over the weekend, and we found out that we had been exposed to covid via the teen retreat the week before. So I was tested and came up positive as did several of the kids. Austin was vaccinated, and apparently Allia, Mariana and Stephen are either immune or already had it. But the rest of us were sick for a few days and quarantined to the house until 10 days after our symptoms started (they started the day of the cake show for several of the kids...hopefully nobody was exposed!). Some sweet neighbors sent us a game and some other things to entertain everyone. And once the kids were feeling better we brought out the water slide to burn some of that pent up energy!

* A little covid funny: Cecilia was the only one besides me with a cough. It was mild, but I think it hurt (mine did at first), so she would try her best not to cough. I kept telling her she needed to cough that stuff out. So she started saying, "I don't want to cough my stuffing out." It was so cute we didn't correct her, and she is still calling congestion "stuffing".

No comments: