Monday, March 25, 2019

Happy 5th Birthday, Sebastian!

We started baking and celebrating on Sunday since Mondays are a little crazy around here. He requested vanilla cupcakes, and I don't have a good from-scratch vanilla recipe so I went with a box. But it made crumbly fall apart cupcakes, so I turned them into cake pops and went with my trusty chocolate cupcake recipe. However, the birthday boy was not satisfied so in went another batch of vanilla which thankfully turned out. This little guy is just so sweet, so easy to please and has such few things he really insists on; I just had to humor him. We ended up with so many treats that we had plenty to share with friends and family and neighbors!
Thankfully I had plenty of eager decorators so I made some frosting and left the crew to do the decorating because I was really tired of the kitchen at that point. They did an amazing job!
 He was so happy with his gifts from siblings.
 Cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes!
A sweet little story...as we were putting him to bed last night, Gloria and I started giving him lots of hugs and kisses and making a big deal about how they were our last 4 year old ones since he would be 5 the next day. He was so sentimental and started crying. It was so cute and sweet. Of course we felt terrible! :p
We are sure thankful for our sweet Sebastian!!!

No comments: